2007年5月7日月曜日

My Family and Hometown

I went back to my hometown during this successive holidays.It was a so short stay, but good stay for me.After a long separation,I was glad to see my parents, grandfather,and so on.My family hadn'd changed,and they were fine.

Actually, I was worrying about different things,about daily life,myself or future.Besids recently I caught a cold, I was out of blood.When I went back to my hometown at night, my mother was waiting for me at the station.And we arriving at my home,there were dinner my mother made.
Talking many things with my family, I relaxed vey much.

I am only child and have grown up being supported by my familiy or many people. My hometown is a country and rice fields expands. As long as I can remember,I had seen the rural scene,so I like the scene very much.When I felt down, my hometown heals me.When I have lived in hometown, they are natural to talk wih family,that they support me,or that there is rural scene and so on.But now I think they are very valuable and precious things for me.I learn many things in this university,and next I want to support.I really thank them.

Things that don't change...my family and my hometown.They are my important things.