2007年4月23日月曜日

My Stories of Studing English in Secondary School☆

Hello,everyone(^□^)♪
This time,I want to write about my story of studying English in secondary school.

Since I started studying English, mm...,10 years have passed(゜Å゜)!! I am impressed that I was studying English for a long time. I think I have learned many English grammar, words, phrases,and haow to speak...etc, in this 10 year.Ф(.. )

For 9 years in 10 yaers, I studied at school, junior high school, high school, and university. When I started studying English, I liked English very much. Because,until then, I could only speak Japanese, but I learned foreign language and I feel like that I cuold communicate with forigner. I was very glad(*'∀'*)♪〃

As I liked English, I studied English very hard in junior high school and high school(-~-;) The most enjoyable thing is when ALT came to class. I think ALT always entertained us. In retrospect, their preparations of the lesson were grate. My ALT made a picture-story show, devise games, and sometimes showed videotape of her hometown. I also remembered walking around in the school during the class or being taught how to pronounce English words.
By using eyes and ears or miving body, student looked very enjoyed!!

And, this is my own way. I often listening music, watching foreign dramas or movies. I learn how to express English, conversation, and sometimes grammars from them. I could study interestingly, so this is valueable way for me('ⅴ')☆

While, the least enjoyable thing was entirely reciting sentences of textbook and repeat it(-Å-;) One day, there was a test. That was memorizing very LONG sentences PERFECTLY, reading it aloud. I copied sentences to my notebook , read it over and over and tried to memorize them desperately, but ultimately I couldn't and very tiered_(-□-_;)

No student achived this, and I didn't see what this test meant. I think this method is the most unvaluable. To begin with nobody was not interested, secondly it is a little impossible for junior high school student to memorize the long sentences (;_; )

So, I think, after all, mutual communication of teacher and student is very important.

This 10 years, there was when I liked English but likewise there was when I dislike English. When English study become obligatory, for example, for exam or when I have to get many many knowledges ( phrases or words), I become to dislike English. But when I study of my own motion, I think I like English very much (´∀`*)☆

What to do to please students..., this question is a littele diffcult for me(' ';) Some students like English, the others may not. I have to consider the way students could study interestingly, when I come to teach.

A little long sentence...(- -;)
Thank you for reading my blog☆ This is my story of studying English.
See you on next class(^□^)/"